Wednesday, January 05, 2005


Life over the last two weeks.

Due to the holidays it's been a while since I've posted anything. Well I finally have my own domain for the Spoon and Blade. It's been moved to www.spoonandblade.com. It's like the old site, only on a new address. I had some problems getting it set up, but it's there now.

I ordered a new computer, hopefully that will fix all the problems I'm having with my old one, like running at 100% cpu strength. It is 4 years old. Once I get that maybe I'll start a blog on my own site. transfer it to that. Hmmm. I could do that!

Well right now it is snowing, they are calling for a total of 6-12 inches between lastnight and tomorrow morning, we already have like 2-3 inches. So the roads are nice and crappy. I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this or not. But in case someone out there actually find this and you live in the Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin area, Becareful out there today!