Tuesday, March 01, 2005


Living History Shows and Trade Fairs.

Well we went to the Oshkosh Trade fair last weekend. We had fun, saw a lot of friends we hadn't seen since last season. Like Will and Tina from Four Winds Clothing and Tim "Gorrilla guy" from Roger's Rangers. However we didn't find what we are looking for. So we decided to go to the Kalamazoo Living History Show in Michigan in March. We made reservations as it is a 4 hour drive and we are going to make a weekend of it. I'm hoping to see my friend Jim there. He's the one that keeps telling me I should go to find all the stuff I need for shooting black powder. I hope he's right.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice. The Spoon and Blade also has the new Mortar Maiden for March up. I was on top of things this morning.

I don't know if I have any readers or not. Not that I'm worried about that. But I think I might have to start putting up links so that the people that have been bugging me to start a blog can see I've had one for a while.