Wednesday, March 02, 2005


Firefly

Last night I finished watching the DVD of the only season of the show Firefly. I really wish I hadn't missed this series when it first came out. Not that one more viewer would have saved it. After watching it I came to the conclusion that Joss Whedon is a brilliant man. I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I used to watch it with my wife. I was sad to see it go. I'm just hoping that some other network decides to pick it up and make more of the series.

I do know that they are making a Firefly movie, that is due out in September called Serenety, After the name of the space ship. I'm looking forward to this movie.

For those that don't know what Firefly is about, its like a space western. You have space ships and laser guns along side guys riding horses using revolvers and lever action rifles. It's your typical dramedy (DRAMa/coMEDY). A lot of laughs and action. And you don't have to be a geek to like it. However I orriginally hated the theme song, but it is starting to grow on me.

If you haven't seen it, I recomend it. And I want to thank Graumagus for loaning me the series to watch.