Tuesday, April 05, 2005


Interrogation MEME

We have our first responder to my questions.

Alex of Alex in Wonderland does a wonderful job of answering my BS questions. Go read his answers and you wont be disappointed. Although I do have to disagree with him on his responses regarding liver. Liver is damn good, especially with onions and bacon!

(Looks expectantly at VW and Machelle...) C'mon they've been up almost 16 hours now! Get with the program!

Update 04/03/05: VW of One Happy Dog answered the questions yesterday. She put an enthusiastically humorous twist to her answers, I appreciate that. So if you haven't read her answers you should. We may end up getting an international Toddler fighting ring started between her, Alex and I.

(Wondering if Machelle is dead) Man! It's been over 48 hours! I'm not a patient man!

Update 04/05/05: Machelle of Quality Weenie decided to finally answer her questions. Just to keep me from harassing her. She did good, however she is slightly delusional to think not only god drives, but that he drive a Ford truck. Well she can't be perfect, but she's still my favorite quality blogger. Even though she seems to be harboring some anger issues of late. (Hides behind monitor). Oh and Machelle, Toyotas are for pussies. I do agree.