Monday, April 18, 2005


...only going forward 'cause we don't know reverse!

Trekkie Appreciator
Survey Says... You scored 63 %

You like Star Trek and have obviously watched more than a couple of
episodes or movies, but you don't live or breathe the world (read: you
probably don't go to your local McDonalds in your Klingon gear - not
that there's anything wrong with that...). Excellent! You've managed to
tread the fine line between sci-fi buff and Star Trek nerd (otherwise
known as the difference between enjoying Star Trek for its
entertainment value and running around with a batleth quoting Klingon
battle poetry).

PS Like this test? Then don't forget to rate
it!!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 24% on Trekkies
Link: The Trekkie Test written by MadameBoffin on Ok Cupid


I did about as well as I thought I would. I really liked watching The Next Generation and early episodes of Deep Space 9. I never really got into Voyager and I don't think I've even seen an episode of Enterprise. Every now and then I catch reruns of TNG and DS9 on TV and catch myself getting sucked in. I guess that part of a nerd never goes away. I'm really curious to see how some other people do, especially the ones that really liked Trek as a kid. (Eyes Graumagus)

A parade round fired in honor of Jenna Thomas-Mckie from whom I blatently stole this test...