Tuesday, March 15, 2005


Taste my Boom Stick!

I saw this over at Snooze Button Dreams and I HAD to take this test. I couldn't pass it up. So I did. I think I'll survive, althought apparently I might take one or two of you out with me! Sorry in advance.




Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 79%!


Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:








You scored higher than 97% on survivalpoints
Link:
The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test written by ci8db4uok on Ok Cupid


UPDATE: I retook the test and changed a couple of my answers and I got this:






Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 94%!
You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:








You scored higher than 99% on survivalpoints
Link: The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test written by ci8db4uok on Ok Cupid


I'm not sure which one better describes me, but I did answer honestly both times. there where just 3 questions that I was torn between the answers as to what I would choose. Probably the first one. Also if you do the cut and paste code, prepare to have to alter it some.