Monday, April 25, 2005


I've returned from the Frontier.

Did you all miss me? I know, you didn't even realize I was gone. Over at the Spoon and Blade there are pictures and stories about this weekend.

I had a lot of fun, I'm pretty sore today. My muscles and joints are really what are giving me a problem. I had a good time this weekend despite the weather.

I think there is something going on with my group. There seemed to be a lot of tension in camp over the weekend. It was enough to drive me out of camp most of Saturday and Sunday. That didn't make my wife happy, and justifiably so. I left her alone with Boopie and Clone. Boopie being almost 12 isn't a problem, Clone however was clingy to her and wouldn't give her a moments peace. I guess I have to buy her more jewelry now to get back on her good side.

I'm not sure what exactly is going on with my group right now, and I really don't want to know. If I know, then I feel I need to try to help solve the problem. I've discovered my life is a lot more enjoyable if I let others fix their own problems. What ever the issue is, personal or political, it's starting to effect my having fun. If it turns into a situation where I am no longer having fun, then I'll have to decide what I am going to do about it. If that means taking my musket and going home, then that's what I'll do.

I'm going to wait and see how the next couple of events play out before I decide on anything. I have some serious thinking to do between now and the end of the season.