Tuesday, March 15, 2005


Fending off the Clone!

In this earlier post I talked about how I feared for my life from my Clone while doing house work. However today I found the solution to my problem!

First you have to understand that Clone Loves cheesy poofs (The generic South Park reference my friends and I refer to any type of puffed cheese flavored snack as). When ever friends come over to the house and they are eating them, Clone will beg and mooch off of them said cheesy poofs.

So today, I was walking through the local Sam's Club and I see this container of cheesy poofs. My wife and I looked at each other and she said, "Clone would love those". A light went off in my head. I must buy Clone the container of cheesy poofs. So I added the container to my cart, pick up the rest of my items, and check out.

As soon as Clone saw the cheesy poofs he decided he must have them, there is no force strong enough for him to not get the cheesy poofs. The next thing I know, here comes Clone carrying the Barrel o' Poofs!

MINE!
Click to enlarge



He then proceeded to tear into them (with help from distract-a-dad(TM)) and start eating on them.

YUMMY!
Click to enlarge



Needless to say, I was able to get my kitchen work done with out a knife in my leg and Clone using my blood to summon a greater demon in my kitchen.