Monday, March 28, 2005


[help]What did I do wrong?[/help]

Okay, I obviously have played around a LOT with my template. Well I was bored and checking out various things last week, when I noticed I've received very few search engine hits. So I thought I'd play a little. I wasn't expecting a lot since I am a new blog and all. Well when I googled "Miasmatic Review" everyone else that has mentioned or linked to me showed up. I was nowhere to be found. So I submitted my site for their crawlers.

When I yahoo'd my site, I came up as "Blog". Now I don't know what I did to my template to get it to do that, but I know that is wrong. I've sat here for a week trying to figure out what I need to fix that, and I can't seem to find the problem. So if any of you kind people out there would be so helpful as to point me in the correct direction, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.