Friday, April 08, 2005


$%#@#$% Blogger!

I tried posting some stuff last night while on a break from my cleaning/repairing. However no matter what, inevitably, I would get an error message; "Page contains no data". My irritation reached a boiling point. I spent an hour longer then I should have trying to figure out if it was my computer causing the problem or Blogger. I noticed other blogs on blogger were able to post, so I thought it might have something to do with my new firewall. I checked the settings and tinkered with it, I even disabled it. Nothing worked.

I was going to wait a year to see if I actually took to blogging enough to warrant my own site, but how am I going to know if I actually like it if I'm irritated at not being able to post? I'm sure my blood will cool down and things will go back to normal. For now, I just needed to put a volley of musket fire into blogger this morning.

UPDATE (04/08/05 10:50 AM): Now it appears Haloscan is having issues. It's going to take more then a musket to alleviate this problem. It's time to break out the mortar!