Friday, April 29, 2005


1756 gun pr0n!

Oh yeah! After 6 weeks of waiting my new toy finally arrived! My doglock Blunderbuss. This baby feels just as nice as the first time I picked one up. I was hoping to have it for last weekend, but it didn't arrive. Now however I'm ready to load her with brass tacks and unload a hell fire never before witnessed in my neighborhood before!

I took a great picture of me holding it with a D-cell battery in the barrel. However my FTP programs trial period finally came up and I haven't been able to circumvent it's protection again.

So if you want to see what it looks like, go here and check it out.

If you know of a decent to good FTP program that is free, please tell me in my comments so I can continue to provide my loyal readers with horrendous pictures of myself and more adorable ones of other people and things in my life.