Thursday, March 17, 2005


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I have some, very minor, Irish heritage in me. I'm mainly Scots/Norwegian. My wife however is Scots/Irish. I always tell her I forgive the Irish. (she loves that little joke of mine, in that "she hates it" kind of way)

Anyways, today we Americans celebrate the day by wearing green, eating green food, drinking green drinks and in some cases, puking green puke.

So if you haven't already; forgive the Irish, go put something green on and wish someone a happy St. Patties day. OH! And women remember, if you want to score free drinks today, just wear a tight green t-shirt to the bar. Many a guy will buy you a drink. However, if you are married or have a live in boyfriend, don't be surprised if you get woken up at 2 in the morning by your spouse/boyfriend reeking of beer wanting you to have sex. (You should have put on a tight green t-shirt and gone to the bar with him so he would have bought you drinks and not the other women!)